Rally for Equal Rights at the United Nations
Protesting Anti-Israeli Bias
Monday, March 18, 12:30 pm
Place des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland
UNHRC Plenary – UN Watch Interventions in Debate on Israel/Palestine
• Text of speeches
• Photos: Hi Res | Facebook
WHAT ARE WE PROTESTING?
On March 18, 2019, the UN Human Rights Council will launch an unprecedented assault on the rights of Israelis, and on the UN’s own founding principles, in the form of seven biased reports:
• The UNHRC will release the report of their Commission of Inquiry into Israel’s “large-scale assault” on “civilian” Palestinian protesters at the Gaza border.
• The UNHRC will release an update report on their blacklist of companies who do business with Israelis over the green line, a thinly veiled form of anti-Israeli BDS.
• The UNHRC will release another five reports singling out Israel — the only democracy in the Middle East — and yet none on gross abuses committed by China, Turkey, Cuba, and other of the world’s worst regimes.
The week will culminate with the adoption of five biased resolutions condemning Israel, which will make no mention of Hamas or the PA.
Enough is enough.
WHAT ARE WE DEMANDING?
We are demanding an end to the prejudice and injustice of the UN’s relentless bias and demonization of the Jewish nation, and against the betrayal of their own founding values.
WHERE & WHEN IS THE PROTEST?
Join us in Geneva, Switzerland, on Monday, March 18, 2019, at 12:30 pm, at the Place des Nations facing the UN Human Rights Council.
It’s time for the United Nations — and the world — to hear your voice.
WHO ARE THE SPEAKERS?
The rally will feature prominent speakers, including:
• Opening Address: Dr. Dore Gold, President of Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, former Israeli Ambassador to UN
• Amb. Richard Grenell, U.S. Ambassador to Germany, longest-serving U.S. spokesperson at UN (2001-2008)
• Philippe Val, French author, journalist, former Editor-in-Chief of Charlie Hebdo
• Dr. Einat Wilf, Author, intellectual, former Member of Knesset
• Col. Richard Kemp, National security expert, former commander of British Forces in Afghanistan
• Hillel Neuer, Executive Director, UN Watch
• Jan Bartošek, Vice-Chair, Czech Parliament Chamber of Deputies
• Péter Niedermüller, Member of European Parliament, Committee on Civil Liberties
• Joël Herzog, Président, Association Suisse Israël, section Genève
• Kees van der Staaij, Member of Dutch Parliament
• Arsen Ostrovsky, Executive Director, Israeli-Jewish Congress
• Francis Kalifat, President of CRIF
• Alina Bricman, President, European Union of Jewish Students
• Tomas Sandell, Founding Director, European Coalition for Israel
• Carlo Benigni, Unione di Associazioni Pro-Israele
Plus: Special Musical Performance by Hagit Yaso, Israeli singer, winner of “The Israeli Idol”
Version française: www.unwatch.org/mani
UNHRC's 2019 session opens Monday.
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia
🇨🇩 DR Congo
Guess which country these human rights abusers will target on March 18th?
— Hillel Neuer (@HillelNeuer) February 23, 2019