Upcoming UN Watch Speaking Events
UN Watch executive director Hillel Neuer is scheduled to speak at the following upcoming events:
· Oslo, Norway, March 24 – Briefing to the Norwegian Parliament’s Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defence; Address to Oslo Symposium; Lecture at University of Oslo.
· Philadelphia, March 28 – Jewish Funders Network (by invitation only)
· Geneva, April 5-6 – UN Watch’s 18th Anniversary Gala Dinner, and International Conference on “Lawfare and Durban III.” To attend, click here. Featuring: Amb. Alfred H. Moses, Chair of UN Watch; John Mann, British MP, Chair of UK Parliamentary Committee Against Anti-Semitism; Pilar Rahola, Journalist, former Spanish MP; Amb. Aharon Leshno-Yaar, Permanent Representative of Israel to the UN in Geneva;Amb. Daniel Carmon, Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Trevor Norwitz, Partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz; Prof. Gerald Steinberg, NGO Monitor; David Hirsh, Engage; Simon Deng, Human rights activist, former slave from Sudan; Dr. Richard Prasquier, President of the CRIF; Anne Herzberg, NGO Monitor; Brooke Goldstein, The Lawfare Project; David Schoen, Attorney for Unterberg v. Jimmy Carter, the class action complaint re: “Palestine: Peace not Apartheid”; Gabriel Latner, Cambridge law student and UN Watch intern.
· Cincinnati, April 12 – AIPAC Cincinnati Annual Event. For tickets, click here
· Cleveland, April 13 – Community Briefing, AIPAC. To RSVP: email@example.com
· Washington, D.C., May 22-24 – AIPAC Policy Conference 2011
· Toronto, May 26 – Emunah 2011 Annual Dinner
· Geneva, June 1-14 – U.N. Human Rights Council plenary debates, 17th session
· London, June 19-20 – European Council of WIZO Federations